This webinar shares insights on how SEO professionals can integrate social media data with their keyword intelligence via emerging audience intelligence technologies to:
* Understand keyword-level ‘search audiences’ by gathering behavioral insights using social consumer segmentation data from audience intelligence research,
* Enhance keyword-level content strategy and SEO topical modeling informed by integrating keyword intelligence and audience intelligence insights,
* Efficiently prospect hyper-relevant influencers and link opportunities at scale per niche audience community within a keyword segment.
The topics of discovery include:
* What are the benefits of an audience-first SEO strategy?
* How do I integrate keyword intelligence and audience intelligence research to formulate an audience-first SEO strategy?
* How do I optimize towards an audience-first SEO strategy to improve performance?
* How do I coordinate an audience-first SEO strategy?
* What do I need to start formulating an audience-first SEO strategy?
Slides and transcript →
Semrush Keyword Research features →
Audience Insights in Semrush .Trends → (the “Audience Insights” tab)
Related webinars →
More webinars →