Chrome DevTools is a powerful resource that offers developers exceptional insights into the performance of their sites. When auditing a site for SEO we’re often looking into the same performance issues but only use a fraction of the features available to us.
During this webinar, we will look at some features that are hidden away in Chrome DevTools that can really help to improve our technical recommendations for page performance and CWV issues.
We will discuss:
* Key areas of the site performance report for SEO,
* How to test site code edits before submitting them to developers,
* How to evaluate and remove third party scripts from our performance scores,
* Emulating user experience,
* How to visualize the impact of font switching, and more.